Friday, July 29, 2011

stress!

So I've noticed quite a few things about myself changing lately. Which is normal, I'm 22, I'm sure that your body changes dozens of times throughout your lifetime. But these have been big, and so I always like to do my research online, (mostly on the Mayo Clinic website) and make sure that I'm fine. What I have seen all morning is crazy! Almost EVERYTHING that I was searching for, is caused by STRESS. Am I stressed? Of course I am. Owning my own business at 22? There's no question there. Which tells me that I need to stop stressing so much. Decompress when I leave work. Go do things for me, that will make me relax, and be stress free. Stop stressing about the little things, and ignore the annoying people that try and dump their negative thoughts onto your day. So today, (once I leave the bakery) I will be on a date with myself. Going shopping for some new things, and going to my favorite cafe and reading with a lovely latte. So go out, de-stress, and relax, because it's healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment